
Look at how cute these two are! They are six-week old African pygmy hedgehogs. Layne had previously mentioned something about how cool they are a long time ago and for some reason, last night, I got the brilliant idea that we should own one (or two). I have been doing my research and they would make the perfect pet for us. They are nocturnal and sleep most of the day and usually wake up around the time that I come home from work. There is this really great website (http://www.hedgehogvalley.com) that is very informational and will probably be the place that we will go when we decide if and when we will get one. Or two. Layne and I don't agree on everything, hedgehog coloring included. I am not a fan of albino headgehogs (or albino anything for that matter), but he loves them and really wants one, which is why I have been saying "We'll get one. Or two." So there you have it. Sorry for the lazy lack of posting. I will work on it and try to get better! Love and miss you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment