Let's face it: Cedar City is cold! It is winter and the coldness is to be expected, but being born and raised in Montana, you would think I wouldn't have a problem with living here. Think again. After living in St. George for almost 4 consecutive years, my blood has thinned out considerably, and now I get the chills just looking out the window! And poor, poor Lucky. Since this is the case, walking the dog is not my favorite thing to do and often, we don't, because he can't even run out the door to pee and come back inside without shivering for 10 minutes afterwards. Here are some pictures to give you a visual of what I am talking about.
The front of the house that we live in the basement of (the day after it snowed ALL DAY LONG)
Our huge backyard covered in snow (the day it snowed ALL DAY LONG)
So when the snow starts to melt and there is sunshine, with a little convincing from Layne, we take advantage of the semi-nice winter weather to take Lucky for a walk. Around the block.
And if Lucky is 'lucky', we even stop at the school field across the street and let him run around like a crazy dog. Here is a picture of Layne and Lucky playing chase.
And a cheese picture of Layne and I after playing outside. (It is so obviously winter because I am as pale a ghost)

1 comment:
I really love to see snow. I just don't think I could live in it again. I'm so used to Arizona weather. It'll be fun to keep in touch over blogging. I'm addicted to my computer again. Plus I'm sick, so I'm laying around reading blogs:)
Post a Comment