Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Month Anniversary!

I cannot believe that Layne and I have already been married 6 months! Time has really flown by (I'm sure partly because we've been so busy with school). Layne has been interested in the Aqua Globes for a while and everytime we pass by a stand with them at the store, he reminds me that we have plants and how much those would come in handy. So, I finally broke down, and bought them for him. And the sneaky man that Layne is, he went out sometime and bought me a Snuggie, ya know, the blanket with sleeves? It sure has come in handy on these cold nights in our apartment on the couch trying to study. You can also flip it around and wear it sort of like a robe.

Kinda funny how we both got each other something from infomercials (but bought at Walgreens)

Layne reading the box of his new "toys"Me, snuggled in my warm Snuggie ;)
(I know you're jealous, it's okay)
Here's to a lifetime of fun anniversary presents!

2 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh you did not get a snuggie!!!!! Jordan and I always make fun of those:) You do look very warm in it though.

Nilda Noel said...

I'm actually half laughing as I read this. I'll admit I've seen the commercials for those and thought...really. However, I'm sure in the colder states they serve their purpose and make sense. This Arizonan will keep her mouth shut about snuggie's from now on.