Sunday, February 15, 2009

Guess What...

We are getting a hedgie! Yay! I cannot tell you how excited I am! She is a 5 month albino hedgehog whose current owner does not have the time to give her the attention she needs. We will have to drive to Provo, UT next Saturday to pick her up, but he is giving us all the accessories that he has for her and the trip up North also provides a good excuse to wander IKEA beforehand (we are meeting him in the parkinglot). I will post pics most definitely sometime next weekend after we have had her home for a little bit and she has had some time to relax and get used to her new surroundings. Hopefully she doesn't get too stressed out. We can't wait to meet her! (this isn't picture of her, but it is an albino hedgie)

1 comment:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I was so excited to hear from you!!! and that you have a blog. I might have known that but just forgot to add you and completly forgot you had one. I have the worst memory. So good to see that you guys are doing well and having fun. I cannot believe you are getting a hedgehog. SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!