Jen put Nora in this little sleeper that didn't have legs (I would call it a "baby bag") and it made Layne nervous because he said he couldn't really tell where her body parts were inside of there. This picture makes me smile because I took it while he was in the process of moving her into this position and he has this cute "careful" look on his face.
Again with Baby Nora. I don't think that I will ever tire of taking pictures of this sweet baby. You've been warned; there will be many more in the future.
And here is big brother, Porter. He is such a smart, funny, cute kid! He has such a great personality and we love him to death! 
This weekend, Layne's parents and oldest brother were able to come out from their new home in Atlanta for Nora's baby blessing on Superbowl Sunday. It was really great to get to see them. Unfortunately, I wasn't camera happy this weekend and neglected to capture any special moments on film, but it was a very special day in Burt history. I always love baby blessings. They always seem to say the perfect things about the babies. We also got to see Jen's parents, who, even though we are only related to in a roundabout way through Jen, still feel like family as well and it was great to see them.
The Superbowl shindig we had after the blessing was really low-key, but again, lots of fun being able to spend time with family. I am grateful they were able to come out.

1 comment:
We love you guys too. Here's hoping you're in town for at least another few years.
Post a Comment