I am not a cook. SURPRISE! Ok, not really. I never really have and have a hard time getting motivated to become one. I love eating out! No hassle of grocery shopping, carrying groceries out to car and then into house, putting them away, getting them out, figuring out what to make, dishes...come on...admit it...you love it too (minus the bill at the end of the meal). But there is one type of food that I don't mind making--cookies! However, because of my lack of cooking skills, they don't always turn out the way they are supposed to. Layne and I made a trip down to StG to B&N and I found this book on the clearance shelves:

It has some pretty sweet recipes and ideas for fun cookie making. I'll keep you updated when I start to try them out!

1 comment:
If you need some taste-testers, I know of a certain family of four that also loves cookies. And conveniently, said family lives right here in Cedar City. Just a suggestion; I'd hate for you to be piling on the cookie calories all on your own.
Post a Comment