Looks like this Burt Family of 2 1/2 might be moving soon. We don't have the papers, so its not official, but they have discussed it and we will most likely be in King of Prussia, PA by mid-May. I am not quite sure what to think about this move so far. And I feel awful about not really posting anything about Maryland or our trips to New York while mama and papa Burt were there. So I guess I have my work cut out for my before we leave. Get the blog caught up. Because I know when Baby B gets here, this thing will most likely mostly consists of her. Doing baby things. Like sleeping. Just kidding. But probably.
But just so you know, we are still here. And I have grand intentions to get this thing going. I just never know what to say to narrate the pictures, ya know? I feel like I need to be more witty or funny, but then again, I sometimes just go to blogs and look at the pictures anyway without reading the commentary, so whatev. :)
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment