The only trip to Baltimore we have made since living here this past 7 months was to the inner harbor and it was AWESOME!
The view of the harbor
The main walkway
There were a bunch of older ships that you could pay money and get tours of ... we didn't and now I am secretly wishing that we had because who knows if we will be able to get back out there before we move!


There was a lady in this main little area that was doing tricks for the crowds...it was pretty crazy watching her get up on that tall unicycle. It took her a couple tries but she finally did it.
Probably one of the coolest Barnes & Nobles I have ever been to, complete with 3 floors and a giant fish tank!
Awwww! We ate dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe just next door to B&N and it was delish! I had never eaten at one before the decor was pretty sweet!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment