. . . spells: Crystal Burt (we've been married almost 9 months and I still have yet to get used to my new name). I have not blogged in what seems like forever! I have so much to catch up on, so get ready for like 10 new posts! First, the internet was never disconnected, as my previous post suggested. I guess that some people that were helping my landlord and his family pack up and move packed up the modem so it took a few days for us to get back up and running, but I was busy with finals and then graduation and family that I didn't have any time to post anything. So here we go! :)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think that I've never seen a bad picture of Crystal. It isnt possible your too beautiful!
Post a Comment