Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graduation

Layne graduated last weekend with his Bachelors in Construction Management. His mom and dad and brother came for the event and it was great seeing them all. And of course, I was horrible at taking pictures and actually didn't take any of the fam and only got a few blurry ones of Layne. I need a new camera.

The commencement speaker chosen to speak this year to the graduates was President Monson. It was awesome. I was bothered at how much "controversy" was going on because he was the speaker, but everything went without a hitch and his speech was great.

Sorry the pic is blurry, but it's the only one I got. He was walking too fast and my camera couldn't focus quickly enough, which is why I am thankful for a camera-happy mother-in-law who got some great pictures that day of us before graduation, so you can see him (in focus) in his cap and gown.

Yay! Congrats baby cakes!