My soccer stud of a husband was invited to play on an indoor soccer team in St. George every Tuesday night. Here are the pictures from the first game. Coincidentally, the last game of this season was this past Tuesday and his team placed 2nd in the league, so they played a championship tournament Thursday night, where they sadly lost. They will definitely kick butt next season though for sure!
Layne in the box, taking a break, waiting for someone to need a sub.
(not wanting to smile for the camera)
Layne in his goalie get-up. I love his striped socks!
Makin' a save! Go babe! I am definitely his #1 fan!
One of his injuries...but they were well worth it. They won!
Layne in the box, taking a break, waiting for someone to need a sub.(not wanting to smile for the camera)
Layne in his goalie get-up. I love his striped socks!
Makin' a save! Go babe! I am definitely his #1 fan!
One of his injuries...but they were well worth it. They won!
1 comment:
These pictures are great! Now I have a mental image of where Noel spends all of his Tuesday nights. If I were brave enough to wrangle 3 kids who would be up way past their bedtimes, I'd come check out a game myself. Since I'm not that crazy, these pictures are the next best thing.
Post a Comment