...our Landlords are moving to St. George this week and neglected to tell us that they were shutting off the internet. I guess that we should have suspected they were going to since they weren't going to be here and new people are moving in upstairs, but is it too much to ask to just let us know? Give us a heads up on when? Now I have to scout out an internet provider so that I will be able to do my summer online classes from home versus spending who knows how many more hours at work after hours. No one in their right mind wants to be at work for longer than they have to be, let alone doing homework.
This also means that my plans for updating the blog at the end of the week are on hold. I was waiting to do it after I took my last final for my online class, but again, who wants to stay at work and update their blog after hours? Not me! So you all will just have to be more patient with my serious slacking in posting. We love you all and hope you're doing well.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We do Infowest. It's wireless, fast, and pretty inexpensive.
Post a Comment