Monday, April 6, 2009

Cousin IT

Okay, Okay, I don't have a cousin IT, but one look at my brother pre-haircut, and you cannot help but think he was the spittin' image of that famed Addams Family member. Case in point:

It was one of my "duties" while home to give my little brother a haircut because he refused to go somewhere and have someone cut it.

Of course, I couldn't help myself, and used some of my bobby pins to play with his hair before I chopped it all off

He didn't seem to happy about my styling techniques and seeing as how I don't have much experience cutting hair, it was an interesting experience, to say the least.

The first "chop"

The finished product.

Even though he didn't smile for this picture (he was sick of the camera), he liked the outcome and was glad that he could see again.

2 comments:

Julie Pitcher said...

Hi Crystal Manalon! So, it took me a bit to track down your blog, but I was thrilled to find it! How are you? You'll have to give me the scoop on your life? I'm excited to see you're married and stuff(though that makes ME OLD!!!) What were you, a beehive when we lived here last time? AGh! You look beautiful!

Julie Pitcher said...

Hey, did you know that Marissa Lies married my baby brother?