My week+ long trip to Montana could defintely be considered a sucess. The drive there was a bit challenging because I didn't sleep well the night before I left, but I made it safe and sound. I never take as many pictures as I want because when you go on vacation, you don't have the camera around all the time and when you do, you don't want to stop the fun every two seconds so that you can snap a shot. Here is a pic of my cute mom with her cute glasses
I also got to go out with a good friend from highschool. She is one of the few that I have managed to stay in contact with and stayed friends with. We were able to go to a big art auction that was in town for the end of the week and weekend and then we went to dinner at Jakers :) Love ya, Becca! 
I also got to go out with a good friend from highschool. She is one of the few that I have managed to stay in contact with and stayed friends with. We were able to go to a big art auction that was in town for the end of the week and weekend and then we went to dinner at Jakers :) Love ya, Becca! 
And can I just say "Holy cuteness!" While home, I was able to visit a friend and her daughter for a hour or two and I have to say that Allie is one of the cutest little babes ever! My mom let her play with her phone, and here she is (Gina (mommy) in the background)


What a little cutie!

No comments:
Post a Comment