So our little lady says her own little words, da-da, dee-dee (doggie), & a couple others. She also signs more & all done. We're working on please & thank you.
Last night we ran to a local dessert hot spot in Phoenixville called Petrucci's. They serve ice cream, water ice, & gelato. For those of you who don't know, water ice is sort of like a snow cone material, but creamy & flavored & SO much better. For example, last night I ordered chocolate chocolate chip water ice with vanilla gelato. Delish. We ordered our ice cream treats & then sat on the tailgate of the truck with Lucy & Lucky. A car full of people drove up & parked across from us. As everyone got out of the car & started to walk by, we hear Lucy yell something that strongly resembled "hi" at them & started waving. She is usually shy at first & takes a minute to wave at strangers. These ones must have looked extra friendly because she didn't hesitate to get their attention. They smiled, laughed, & waved back. Layne & I were stunned! We both looked at each other, like "did she really just do that?" So maybe I'm counting hi as her first word. It was just really crazy. And funny & cute, so I thought I'd share. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment