Monday, July 9, 2012

One

Our little girl turned ONE this past weekend. We had a very low-key birthday on what turned out to be the hottest day for weeks. Then, it stormed, lightening & thunder included.

I think overall, she enjoyed it. No breakdowns or screaming tantrums. Usually when hanging with her buddy Will, she's on her best behavior, thank goodness.
She is VERY close to walking on her own, although she prefers to hold onto someone or something.

I didn't take too many pictures with the phone because I can't print them & so I was using mostly our digi & video cameras (which I can't post here....sorry).

We had hotdogs, hamburgers, salads, chips, pink lemonade, and lemonade swirl cupcakes with neon pink frosting. It didn't take Lucy long after we removed the candle for her to dig into her cupcake & devour it by the handfuls. Hopefully these few pics will do the trick. :-)  (and again, sorry some are sideways)







2 comments:

THE DENVER BURTS said...

SO CUTE! Love the cupcakes! That purple skirt is to die for!! Happy Birthday, Lucy! :)

Kristy said...

I can't believe Lucy is already one! Crazy! I bet she's a lot of fun. :)