Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is it?!?

This is the question I have been trying to figure out almost 2 seconds after I saw those pink lines appear...is it a boy or girl? I have set up a cheesy little poll on the side for you all to vote since we are finding out soon what little he or she really is! I can't wait!

A few fun facts
  • We got pregnant in October
  • I am 25
  • I have had morning sickness since about 6wks and still have days of nausea now (at 19wks--ugh)
  • I have only gained 5lbs (although you wouldn't think that looking at me-more like 10 or 15)
  • I crave crunchy, salty food (dill pickles & salt & vinegar chips) and hot candy (like atomic fireballs)
  • I can rarely stand sweets of any kind (which makes for a bummer when the waiter asks if we want dessert and I used to ALWAYS say yes, not matter how full, but now shake my head, trying not to gag...haha)
  • We are due mid July
I think that's about it. I don't really know what else to tell you. We cannot wait to find out and am sure neither can you!!

5 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I voted boy because that's what the Chinese Birthing Calendar said. It was right on my kids, and a lot of others I know. I think I know one person that it was wrong on, but I can't remember who...

Good luck getting over that sickness! Remember how I used to inhale the sour candy (and salt & vinegar chips) at work? Delightful. I never really wanted chocolate (crazy!!!) or super sweet stuff while I was pregnant.

Kyle & Erin Heuett said...

Um I think I accidentally voted twice;-) But I did vote it would be a boy!! Can't wait for you to find out.

Jen said...

I voted boy too. Those old wives who seem to know everything say salty and meaty cravings = boy, and sweet and fruity cravings = girl. Since it was right with our two, I hold true to that very unscientific estimation. Can't wait to find out!

Ross and Briar said...

BOY! You sound like me when I was pregnant.

Jen said...

Andy voted boy too.