Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Drumroll please...

Ladies and Gentlemen! May I have your attention please!

Thanks for the votes on the poll! It was fun to see the numbers battle it out. Before I deleted the poll, it was a tie with 24 votes!

From the last post, you saw that we bought our baby some of these...

But don't be fooled because this baby's daddy brought these home from our last trip to see his parents. They have been waiting patiently in a box to be brought back out and loved, scuff marked heads with marker dots and all...

I will be dressing this baby in some of the following items...

That's right folks, some of the CUTEST cloth diapers on the planet!

And if those didn't give it away...our ultrasound showed it looks like we are having a . . .hamburger! Okay, not really, but sort of. Pretty funny to have your future child's private parts described as a food item. Apparently "hamburger" on the ultrasound means GIRL!

I am so relieved to know there is a little princess baking in my oven because I have been so sick that I have seriously considered having only one babe if it happened to be a boy. MAYBE another just to see if it was a fluke that I have been so sick. But now I don't have to worry!

We are ecstatic (minus the being pregnant during the humid summer) and cannot wait for her to be here in July! These past 5 months have flown by and I am sure the next 5 will, too!

1 comment: