Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Pre-Christmas Trip We'll Never Forget

My in-laws were kind enough to take Layne and I to Disney World this past Christmas and yes, I know that it has been like 6 months since Christmas, but I am catching up to the present and blogging about everything that has happened thus far. I have a bunch of pictures of the different rides we went on and my favorite floats in the parade we watched. It was my first time ever and it was truly magical.

Our hotel -- the Allstar Sports Resort

Relaxing in our hotel room before the fun began...

Sweet Buzz Lightyear made out of legos!

My sweet in-laws

The Haunted Mansion and our first ride of the day

Splash Mountain

Thunder Mountain
You think that "Small World" song is so cute...until you ride this ride and it makes you want to pull your hair out if they sing it one more time..even if it is in japanese.

Mr & Mrs Mickey Mouse starting off the parade

I am a disney princess at heart and had to get a pic of Ariel and the man I named my little brother after ;) (love ya, Eric!)

Cinderella in her carriage

We were so sad to leave, but we will be back!


3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I love to see your pretty face on here. I miss working with you.

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Your sad face is much more convincing than Layne's! Looks like a ton of fun! Hopefully someday we'll all be there together!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You guys are so lucky!!! Looks like it was a blast!