That's right folks, my stud of a husband got a job with the number one construction company in the U.S. and we are leaving for Maryland hopefully by the weekend. I've given notice at work and can't wait to be done! This Friday will be my last day!
I will definitely miss our family and friends from Cedar and St. George, but I am ready to start a new and exciting adventure with my best friend across the country.
East Coast here we come!!
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading about your Maryland adventures. Cute photo of you two!
That is so exciting! Good luck with the move and everything!
Wow, that is Awesome. Good Luck with everything!
OMG! That is going to be such a fun adventure.congrats!
Wow! That is so awesome you get the opportunity to live in and explore a new place. Congrats and good luck!
Love it! Can't wait to hear all the stories of your trip out there and see the pics, too!!
Post a Comment