Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Overdue Posting

I always have the best of intentions with this blog and big, grand plans of the cute pictures I'll post and the clever descriptions to go along with the posts. But time is always seeming to get away from me. Do you feel the same? I was thinking about that today - when you're a child, time passes so slowly it seems and you are waiting for summer break and waiting for your next birthday and are so anxious and excited to be a "grown-up," but then you're finally a grown-up, dreading your next birthday and wishing that time would slow down. Most of the time anyways. Around 4:00 on any given Monday-through-Friday day, I usually start to wish it would speed up. ;)

So now that so much has happened and I haven't really updated with blog with anything exciting since Christmas (and even then, it was just a couple of pics) I am going to try and bring you all current with our lives to this point. Hopefully you won't mind starting back at Christmas. My apologies for the lack of posting. With any luck and cooperation from the computer and internet connection, you should have some new fun things to read in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back.

Camaree Staheli said...

Still waiting :)