Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Married and a baby

I don't remember ever posting about this and sorry that its been forever and a day ago (last summer), but a very good friend of mine got married and she made the most beautiful bride! It was so much fun getting to go up and spend time with her and her new Idaho family and make some memories.












A few months later, this little man made his appearance into Megan's life and they named him Parker Michael. I had the privilege of going up north to see her the week after he was born and nothing will make you more baby hungry than a tiny baby, fresh from the womb. So precious! I loved every minute of holding him and cuddling him while his mama got some much needed rest. It was also great to get to hang out with her mother-in-law that also came down that weekend. She was a big help to Megan for the short time that she was there.






1 comment:

Jen said...

What a cute baby! Makes me a little baby hungry just to look at him.