Monday, April 26, 2010

Layne and I are both graduating on Saturday and could not be happier! Both of our parents are coming out for the occasion and let me tell you, I am SO ready to be done! And I can't believe Layne plowed through and got his MBA in a year! Seriously, the man is a genius! I am so thankful that he is my hubby and that we have survived our final year of schooling.

Now with school out of the way, hopefully I will be able to add many many new posts about our lives the past 5 months! Hooray!

4 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! How exciting! P.S. I love all the comments you leave on my blog :)

THE DENVER BURTS said...

CONGRATS! Wish we could be there to help you both celebrate your accomplishments!!! We'll be thinking of you! Love, Lori, Chris, and Taylor

cassidy said...

Hey! good to hear from you! Thanks, we think Harlo is pretty fantastic! :)
Congrats on graduating! That's so awesome.. now you need to catch up with me and start having some kids ;)

Nilda Noel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can only imagine how tiring it gets to always be studying. I'm excited there will be more posts.