Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life

I have no words for how far behind I have gotten on this little blog o'mine and hopefully soon I can catch it up with fun pictures and something exciting and new (but don't get your hopes up for the 'exciting' part - we're pretty busy with school and homework and tests and papers and nothing really exciting goes on here).

And I just wanted to share this little obsession of mine: this blog, that I love and check often. I originally found it through this blog. Notice a theme? Yes, I have been hit with the baby bug and have been wanting for quite some time now. With both of our graduations just around the corner, the next big project on our list is a sweet babe to add to our family. It will happen when it happens, I suppose, but everytime I read my newest fav blog, I want one more and more. Kelle spells out just how perfect her love is for her darling, beautiful, adorable daughters, which often brings me to tears, inspires me to be better, and leaves me wanting more (especially her birth story of her newest addition, Nella). I've always wanted to be a mom and to see the end of the college chapter and hopefully the beginning of the family/parental chapter of our lives is more exciting to me than you will ever know.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are going to be a great little momma - though, selfishly, my kiddos will dearly miss their "Uncle & Crystal".

The Stratton's said...

Yeah!!! You're still alive. I'm looking forward to you having babes too. It's the best! You'll be the cutest little mommy. Someday :)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Um I totally cried reading that baby story. So beautiful. You guys will be wonderful parents!