Do you remember the post I did back in March-ish about the genius idea we had to take a muddy back road to St. George? Well who woulda thunk that there would be a sweet canyon just a little ways off the road during the summer.My dearest Aunt Jennie from California came for a visit this past summer and being the outdoor lover that Jennie is, her sister, my aunt Kimmie, booked a canyoneering trip during her visit. Layne and I were able to come enjoy the fun.
My sexy hubs and me :) in our oh-so-attractive helmets
"The Drop"I think that is Jennie WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY at the bottom
You can't see it, but you had to go over that ledge, backwards...
Heights scare me to death, so repelling was the hardest thing to do on this trip. And we had to repell twice! I cried the first time...and I got to the bottom and thought "oh, I can do this..." until we got to "the drop" which was about 3 times the drop that our first one was...and I was hoping it wasn't too late to turn back.
We survived!All in all, it was so much fun and I am so glad that we went and could experience all of that.


No comments:
Post a Comment