Friday, October 2, 2009

Parker Michael Passey

Seriously, how cute is he?? So cute I can barely stand it and cannot wait to meet him this weekend. Sorry, this post is going to be short because I don't have a lot of time, but I am going up to visit my bestest friend, Megan, this weekend who just had her second child last week, September 24. Being the crazy super baby-hungry lady that I am, I am so anxious to play and cuddle and snuggle and help Megs out with this little ball of cuteness.

And, we also bought a camera/camcorder the other day, so when I get back Sunday night, I am going to have a blogging party and update this baby (the blog). I promise.


**So C.S., when you check my blog next week expect new post(s) and you better comment on it/them...because I know who you are and I am totally cool with you blog stalking me. ;)

1 comment:

Camaree Staheli said...

Thanks to {Jen} I have been caught red-handed! No longer can I be a true "blog stalker" :) I'm just glad you are going to start posting again!