Sunday, January 18, 2009

Since it has started snowing up here in Cedar, Layne and I had yet to go out and fully enjoy it, so today, we went for a drive up Cedar Canyon with Lucky and here are some pictures of our fun day in the snow. Thankfully, we also had lots of sunshine to keep away the chill.

Like Layne's new winter hat he got for Christmas?The snow piled high next to the road

Lucky playing his new favorite snow game-"fetch the snowball"
He always inevitably ended up eating the little snowballs Layne made for him before getting them back to us, but still enjoyed running all over in the snow.

As I headed out to the middle of the snow covered field, Layne told me to be careful because the snow is really deep and I could fall in. I didn't believe him...until we start trekking out into it and I fell in multiple times with both legs, but I got this picture of Layne right after he fell in.
We found this hole that went all the way to the frozen ground and with Layne standing in it, this is how deep the snow truly was.

On our way home, this is Layne with Lucky sitting in his second favorite spot to sit while in the car.


All in all, it was a really fun day and it was the perfect temperature to run around out in the snow.

No comments: