Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Old Friend

I have recently had the oppor- tunity to make contact with an old friend, Kalyn. We pretty much grew up best friends, but ended up going down different roads in high school. We lost contact after graduation, but I was lucky enough to get in contact with her little sister who gave me Kalyn's email. We have emailed each other a few times, and I look forward to getting to know her again and catch up on what we've missed the past 4 years. We were such good friends before that there is a part of me that feels like we've always been and never grew apart. Since she lives in Alaska and I live in Utah, obviously this will have to be a "long-distance relationship", but I am very thankful for email and blogs so that we can keep in touch and communicate so easily amidst our busy lives. I think this picture was taken during the last few days of our Freshman year of highschool (2001), although it doesn't seem that long ago.

No comments: