I'll just update a little bit (without pictures, sorry). We moved to Northern Minnesota last March for Layne's job. He does project controls for a retrofit project on a coal plant up here. The summer was rough because we are renting a really old house without a/c and the mosquitoes up here were the worst they have ever been in years. They love my blood. And Lucy's. Hopefully this year they are not that bad although I probably won't be spending too much time outside during the first of the summer. The winter has definitely started up here and has been very cold so far. I'm not excited for the next two months of it, but hopefully it won't be record breaking like last year.
Anywho -- its dinnertime so I gotta run, but hopefully I'll be back soon with pictures and more to talk/update you with.

2 comments:
Yay! Congrats on baby #3. I love reading blogs too but I know it is hard to stay up-to-date when you are so busy. :)
金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯 , 金瓶梅视讯
Post a Comment