Friday, March 6, 2009
THEY'RE HERE!
Some of you know, but for those of you who don't, Layne let our Landlords know that we would like to keep their cat, Keane, when they move down to St. George and they were totally fine with it. I don't know that they were planning on keeping any of their 3 cats anyway. But here's the catch: Keane was SUPER pregnant at the time. Layne also said that we would take care of the babies and find them good homes when it was time. Well, I have been plotting and planning for Keane to have her babies in the bottom of my closet. I put a couple of soft blankets in there and led her to it a few times....and it was a success! Last night, while watching Grey's Anatomy, I heard some squeaking. It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't the tv because why would there be something squeaking in a hospital? I jumped up and ran to the closet, slowly opened the door to find 2 tiny kittens, squeaking for mommy. Awwww....sadly I have no pictures to post yet, but will soon and am so happy to report that Keane is the new mom of 5 kittens! There are 2 whites, 2 blacks, and 1 striped! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
EXCITING!!!!! I LOVE baby kitties!!
Post a Comment