Good News: We have moved to a new place in Cedar City. A new duplex with a quiet neighbor who appears randomly at night to sleep and is gone before I leave for work every morning is heaven compared to where we came from with screaming, stomping, loud, obnoxious upstairs neighbors. We also have an extra room and a laundry room, complete with washer and dryer, for our very own use and don't have to share! And...the best part...a DISHWASHER! Yay! I am so happy that we (Layne) don't have to wash dishes anymore by hand. It really was a pain seeing all those dirty dishes in the sink all the time, waiting to be washed, and then the plastic giant drying rack that seemed to take up an entire counter all on it's own. Could not be more excited.
Bad News: my camera is dead
So until Layne and I get a new one, you are going to have to deal without pics of the new place.
We also had a pretty eventful June, well, I mostly did, and I have pictures from our adventures then, but they are on the computer and as of right now, we are internet-less. We called the company we want to get it through, but since we are renting, we have to get a permission slip signed from our Landlord because they have to put this antennae/receiver deal on the roof and the earliest that the company could come out would be next Wednesday. Then I will have to have a major blog posting day with lots of new posts and take lots of new pics.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on the quiet neighbor and your new place. I love extra space (unfortunately I fill it up). Hope it still works out to do Zion's in September.
Yay I'm so happy for you two. Sorry to hear about your dead camera I hope the canyoneering pictures were saved. Please send me some when you get all that stuff figured out. Love you and miss you much
LOve your aunt Jennie
cacoolj@gmail.com is my email addy k. xoxo
Post a Comment